iVolt Mini External Battery (Hardwired)
Increase the duration of the Parking Surveillance mode of your THINKWARE Dash Cam with the iVolt Mini External Battery.
- Allows dash cam to remain in Parking mode for up to 20 hours, or 16 hours with a rear cam added
- Fully recharged in 45 minutes while driving.
Compatible with all THINKWARE Dash Cam models.
To learn more, you can read the Thinkware iVolt Mini Ultimate Guide.
Note1: Hardwiring Cable is required accessory to install the iVolt Mini External Battery and sold separately. Hardwiring Cable is included in some Thinkware Dash Cam bundles. Please check when purchasing.
Note2: If your vehicle has a Always-On 12V Outlet please purchase the iVolt Mini External Battery (Hardwire).
- Input Power: 12.0V – 15.5V / 10A MAX
- Output Voltage / Current: 12.0V – 14.6V / 2.0A MAX
- Charging Voltage / Current: 14.6V / 7A(Hardwire)
- Charging Time Approx.: 45 minutes (by Hardwire to Fuse Box)
- Usage Time 1ch: about 20 hours (2.9Wh), 2ch: about 16 hours (3.5Wh)
- Battery: LiFePo4 (Lithium iron phosphate)
- Battery Capacity: 12.8V 4,500mAh 57.6Wh
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 165.4 x 131.2 x 36.8mm (6.51 x 5.17 x 1.45 in)
- Weight: 0.95 kg (2.1 lb)
- Operating Temperature Charging: 0°~45°C (32°~113°F)
- Discharging: -10°~60°C (14°~140°F)
(Cell skin temperature cannot exceed 80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -10°C ~ 60°C (14°~140°F)
- Storage Humidity Range: 65% ±20%RH
(Recommended to store 23 ±5°C for long term)
Extenal Battery Shop