Dear Thinkware Cloud app users on Google Pixel 2, we have good news! A guide for Wi-Fi connection to F800, F800PRO, F200 and FA200 is now available. For those who have had difficulty connecting before, this guide will take you step by step through the process.
Follow the guide to set up your Wi-Fi connection to view videos and configure various dash cam features on your smartphone.
1. Download and install the THINKWARE CLOUD app (do not open the app yet.)
2. Close the THINKWARE CLOUD app if open.
3. On the product, press the Wi-Fi button.
4. Press and hold the Wi-Fi icon in Quick Settings Menu.
5. Select network starting with “Thinkware.”
6. Enter “123456789” in the password field and tap Connect. 7. Wait for the “Wi-Fi has no Internet access” notification then tap.
8. Check Don’t ask again for this network and tap Yes.
9. Open the THINKWARE CLOUD app.
10. Check that “Dash cam is connected via Wi-Fi” is displayed. The dash cam is now connected to your Google Pixel 2 via Wi-Fi.
If “Dash cam connection is required” is displayed, go to step 11.
11. Tap “Dash cam connection is required” at the bottom of the screen.
12. Tap “Connect”.
13. Check that “Dash cam is connected via Wi-Fi” is displayed. The dash cam is now connected to your Google Pixel 2 via Wi-Fi.
Now that your dash cam has successfully connected to your Google Pixel 2, check out all the great features and functions you can access here.
If you need an extra hand connecting your dash cam to the Thinkware CLOUD app, feel free to contact our customer support team at email@example.com or +1(844) 865-9273.
Have fun, and drive safe!