- Download the latest firmware below, by selecting your dash cam model and the file for your corresponding geographic region. Then unzip the downloaded firmware file.
- Plug your memory card into your computer and save any dash cam footage you wish to keep.
- Format your Micro SD card in your computer.
PLEASE NOTE: This step will erase all the data on your memory card.
- Copy the unzipped firmware folder onto the root directory of the SD Card.
- Open the Zipped Firmware Folder, and copy all contents onto the root directory of the SD Card.
- Wait for the camera to announce, “Upgrade is now complete, continuous recording will now start.” Your dash cam LED lights should blink while the firmware upgrade is taking place.
– Do not power off your dash cam until it begins continuous recording, as it may cause permanent damage to the dash cam.