Pair the Radar Module with the U1000 to extend its parking surveillance duration while reducing power consumption when set to Energy Saving Mode 2.0. The Radar will detect motion and allow the dash cam to prepare to save an event clip. If an impact is detected, a 20 second video (10 seconds before and 10 seconds after the impact) is saved in a dedicated folder on the MicroSD card. When no impacts are detected, the U1000 does not save the footage and resumes Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
What’s in the box
- Radar Midule
- Installation Guide
- Detection Distance Range : approx. 7m
- Detection Horizontal Angle Range : approx. 80°
- Detection Vertical Angle Range : approx. 35°
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 48 x 36 x 42mm (1.89 x 1.42 x 1.65 in)
- Weight : 57.4g (0.126 lb)
- Operating Temperature : -30℃~75℃
* Radar motion detection requires optional Radar Module, and is only enabled in Energy Saving Mode 2.0.
* Not every object is guaranteed to be detected.
* Metal objects may cause the radar to not detect motion properly. Install Radar Module as far away as possible from metal parts of the rearview mirror/ADAS sensors.
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping : Free standard shipping on all dash cams and orders over $75. All shipments are shipped via USPS and UPS.
|Service Level||Orders Under $75||Orders Over $75||Delivery Time|
|Standard||$8.99||Free||4-7 Business Days|
|Express||$16.99||$16.99||2-3 Business Days|
- Returns : Orders can be returned within 15 days of initial receipt. Please contact us with your return request before returning the item.
- Phone : 1 (844) 865-9273
- Email : email@example.com
Shipping fees for returned items are the responsibility of the customer. All returns must include a tracking number as we are not responsible for damaged or lost returns.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.